Browse Liero files
Browse Liero levels
Browse Liero level packs
Browse Liero Pallettes - Requires Liero Kit to implement
Browse Liero Total Conversions
Browse Liero weapon MODs - Requires Liero Kit to implement
View Liero images
To run Liero on a Windows XP machine, follow the direction below. If you follow the direction as they are written this WILL work.
1. Find LIERO.EXE
2. Right click on LIERO.EXE, then choose 'Properties' from the context menu
3. A window titled 'LIERO.EXE Properties' should pop up
4. By default the 'General' tab is slected.
5. Click the 'Program' tab
6. The 'Cmd line:' should have something like "X:\folder\LIERO.EXE"
7. ('X:' is the drive and '\folder\' is the folder LIERO.EXE is in)
8. All you should have to do is add ' /n' to this box
9. You should not need to change anything else
10 The 'Cmd line:' box should now be something like "X:\folder\LIERO.EXE" /n
11. ('X:' is the drive and '\folder\' is the folder LIERO.EXE is in)
12. Liero should now run under Windows XP!!
What this does is turn the sound off. For some reason this will let you play liero under Windows XP. The only problem is that you don't have sound, but that's not a big deal, right? Now enjoy Liero on your Windows XP box!